Rest assured, if any type of bug or spider crawls or flies into your home, we’ll remove it. Our work is based on years of experience, and expert knowledge of the safe and proper use of professional strength pesticides. Most importantly, our services go beyond the mere application of pesticides. Every treatment is preceded by a thorough inspection and assessment of the extent of the infestation. We determine where and how the bugs entered your premises, and then we apply a thorough treatment to the affected areas.
Insect Control Services Include:
- Ant Control
- Bed Bug Control
- Bee,Wasp and Hornet Removal
- Box Elder Beatle Control
- Bug Identification
- Cricket Control
- Tick & Flea Control
- Fruit Fly Control
- Mosquito Control
- Moth Control
- Water Bug Control
Bug Extermination Plans:
Standard Insect Control Package:
These are the steps we take to control all insects except bedbugs:
- Inspection – We make a thorough inspection for bugs – inside and outside.
- Location – We determine the precise location of the sources of the infestation.
- Gradation – We precisely grade the infestation as mild, moderate, or heavy.
- Fumigation – We apply a safe odorless insecticide over the affected areas.
Bed Bug Eradication Package:
Our bed bug eradication plan is more intense. We aim to acheive complete eradication of bed bugs. These are the steps we take to control bed bugs.
- Inspection – We make a complete inspection of every room in the house.
- Treatment – We apply a thorough insecticide treatment to every room of the house
with special emphasis on the bedrooms
- Mattress and Box-Spring Treatment – We apply a concentrated insecticide treatment to
all mattresses and box-springs in the house
- Follow-up Treatment: We offer prompt retreatment if needed
Our Bug Extermination Price:
|Our standard insect control package is $125. Contact the office, at 717-422-3916, to get a quote for our bed bug eradication plan.|